Search This Blog

Friday, July 15, 2011

Season 2:The Great Food Truck race

Yahoo!!!! My favorite The Great Food Truck Race will be shown this coming July 11 in my favorite food show The Food Network. I must confessed that I love watching cook shows but not all cooking show I like. One additional that is a must to see is the host Tyler Florence who is very handsome and also he is kind enough to the contestant which I like. Though I also got nervous of each contestant and I want them all to win but in a competition there is always one winner. Last season, I will tell you the truth I didn't watch the last two shows because I can't accept if my favorite contestant will be eliminated that makes me feel bad. 
This is the only competition that I feel my adrenaline also came rushing in even if I am just setting on my couch, lol!! Hubby sometimes laugh at me because I have suggestions and I talked it loud and hubby told me they can't hear you babe!! LOL!! In other words I am carried away. But come to think of it, it's not easy when you are out there competing with other contestant because they are also good. What I like is that they should come here in Michigan too. My gush if I know it I would definitely be there and would like to try the food. The food on the last season was for me really good I am drooling every time they come out with something good. If  we could only smell it on tv it would be double awesome!!  I can't wait to watch the second season. Because I would like to pick now who could be my favorite ^_^

EIGHT TOP-NOTCH FOOD TRUCKS HIT THE ROAD FOR HIGH-STAKES TRIP OF A LIFETIME IN SEASON TWO OF THE GREAT FOOD TRUCK RACE




No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin