Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Funniest site ever for really funny pictures

Wow what a very long day today. I just sit here in front of my laptop just now and it's 9:43 pm. Since early this afternoon I've been with friends. First we had good lunch then after our hearty lunch we went to the beach to take the kids out for swimming. We the ladies and grown up just seat under the tree where the wind breeze is cool and the shade of the tree covered us from the heat of the sun. While we were at the beach we were taking pictures of my kids friend and suddenly a friend of mine told us to checked a site that has a really funny pictures and we did. We were just thankful that the park where we are had a good high speed wifi and we did immediately took a good look at it. And she was so right, the pictures are so funny that we ended up having a ball checking each pictures. The people around us were I guess wondering  why we were laughing while looking at my friends cellphone. I remember a saying that goes "laughter is the best medicine" and with what we saw you can't stopped laughing. See for yourself!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin