Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2011

My green man cave

Guest post written by Roger Bricks

When my older brother got married, he told me that he was going to have a man cave in his house. I had never heard of it before and he explained it to me as it was like his adult male playroom where he could play video games and play his drum set without bothering his wife. i thought it sounded like a great idea, so when I moved into my new house with my wife, we decided to set one up for me too.
I think that my wife was more for this so that all my video game stuff won't be in the living room where our guests can see it. I went online to see if there were some ways that I could make it green though and when I was doing that I found some information about on electricity rates in Texas . I ordered an energy savings program from them as a way to help our whole household be a little more energy efficient.
I'm also getting some green furniture to put in there and the pieces that I found were actually cheaper than other non-green pieces I was considering!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin