Search This Blog

Friday, March 14, 2014

Mackinaw, Michigan

Last fall friends and I went to see Mackinac island here in Michigan. Yes people we have an island here we have seveal of them islet and island ^_^ In fact Michigan has many beautiful places to visit and see. The photos were taken at Mackinac Island after we roamed around the island ( it is where the Grand Hotel is located remember Somewhere in Time movie?) And because it was already a bit cold we did not visit the butterfly sanctuary which they said was beautiful! But there is always time I like to go back there this spring or summer and do horse back ride or bike ride around the island. 



                                                 Linking to Friday My Town Shoot Out



5 comments:

Suburban Girl said...

My husband frequently travels to Michigan for work, one of these days I will tag along. I collect ideas of places to visit and photograph for that someday.

Unknown said...

I have been there. Had lunch at the Grand Hotel. Saw the movie on the bus ride up there. Your shot of the bridge is beautiful.

Louisette said...

Lovely place Michigham, greeting from Belgium

Unknown said...

wow! all are fantastic shots. I have not been there in many many years. I should visit this summer also.

Pauline said...

I really like the first shot, you captured the birds well.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin