Search This Blog

Friday, September 21, 2012

From Above

The theme for this week Friday My Town Shoot Out....is From Above here are my photos....

                                                                      Philippines




                                                            Detroit, Michigan




                                                                  San Antonio, Texas

                                                                 Happy landing yah all!!!

                                                           Linking to Friday My Town Shoot Out
                         



7 comments:

kimmy said...

WOW! awesome pictures!

GingerV said...

I also considered showing shots from an airplane - can't get any higher than that. A completely different perspective of our world.

Cheryl said...

You really did get high for these! I love looking down from a plane and shooting whatever the clouds don't cover. Really nice shots.

Pauline said...

Fantastic shot. Reminds me I have some shots taken from a plane, too. Forgot about them. Not as good as yours anyway! :) Love the first one of the mountain!

Jama said...

Love all your shots! I always insist on window seat when I travel, so I could captured the view outside the window.

Barb said...

This set of pics makes me get itchy feet again - a good feeling:)

Unknown said...

That is pretty dang high. Great shots for sure. I love to fly.
QMM

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin