Search This Blog

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Orange and Hot Cocoa

Today across the country is experiencing heat wave. Almost all the states has above 95F and here in MI we are in 100F depending on the area you where at. Hubby and I went to his grandson wedding by the lake. It is my first time to attend a wedding in summer and the wedding and the reception is outside in an open pavilion. Good thing there is a breeze of wind and some huge electric fan it helps a lot! But I took a sip of hot cocoa and an orange just to get my system right, lol!!
                                    "God has given us these times of joy. " Psalm 81:4



1 comment:

joy said...

Padala ka naman ng konting init dito. Today, it is raining at na sweater pa kami ng anak ko. anyway, I thank god for water to drink:) Enjoy your day:)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin