Search This Blog

Monday, April 30, 2012

Christopher Mallick

I was browsing the internet and happen to see Selma Blair and Christopher Mallick. They seated side by side and it gets my attention immediately. I read the article at the bottom of the photo that I saw and it is about Christopher Mallick. Christopher Mallick is a CEO and founder, Oxymoron Entertainment. If you see the suspenseful thriller, Columbus Circle, Oxymoron Entertainment releases it. I never thought that some of my favorite films were film by Oxymoron. Just now, I am watching of the trailer on there website that I cannot wait to see them all because I love suspense thriller films. If not with Christopher Mallick, we will not be able to see suspense thriller as good as the ones they had created. I have to continue watching the trailers and put it on my watch list.



No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin