Search This Blog

Friday, March 9, 2012

Chopped All Stars is Back

If you love food, you love food channel network and for me it would be Food Network. I can watch all my favorite chefs cooking and baking their specialty and somehow I also try to cook and bake their recipes and all the time gets a good result.
This coming Sunday, April 8 at 9pm ET/PT, five themed episodes kick off with Iron Chefs Battling in Chopped Kitchen. Yes my favorite show that is CHOPPED ALL STARS IS BACK!  This show is Food Network’s top-rated hit and this is the second season file with fan-favorite chefs, unexpected ingredients, and fierce competition for $50,000 prize for charity on Sunday, April 8 at 9pm. Ted Allen hosts it. 
I am very excited to watch this show again. There will be five episodes and just the first episode I get nervous and anxious to who would be chop out and at the same time praying for my bet chef not to be chopped, lol! This second season I have to see all the chefs first and know their style and technique in cooking before I will make a choice and bet to one of them. Therefore, friends mark in your calendar not to forget to watch the opening of the second season and together we will watch who will be CHOPPED!







No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin