Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Gary Pryor

Are you the kind of person who likes to read achievements of other people? I do and I like how to learn how they do such move. I always have this thought that every person has an opportunity to shine and many do. This morning I was browsing online and found several names and the first one I read about is Gary Pryor. Gary Pryor has an extensive experience in Wall Street, which began with Merrill Lynch International and the Morgan Guaranty Trust Company of New York. During his tenure at Morgan, he completed training in advanced accounting, credit analysis and corporate finance, and proved his skills in Morgan’s fixed income securities. Like him, I had an accounting degree and to know any person can reach their goal by working hard is awesome. Currently, Gary Pryor specializes in consolidation in strategy and facilitation, and works with private equity sources of capital. Now I realize that if a person works hard you reach your goal and you will be successful in all your endeavors.



No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin