Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Tablescape Thursday

                                I haven't showed my Tablescape last week so I will do it today. ^_^

It doesn't take time for me to finish this tablescape because it is very simple. A huge candle in side a huge basin and I put fresh fruits. Took yellow table napkin and fold it put a shell napkin ring and decorate it with berries. A red plate platter, brown square plate, on top is a squar Mikasa plate then a dessert gibson plate.  I had these green glasses from Goodwill and the Platzgraf glass from garage sale. ^_^
                   The good thing with this table napkin folding is that I can lay it down or let it stand up. See at on top?

                                                   A very simple table scape for four ^_^

                                                      Linking to Tablescape Thursday



6 comments:

Leslie's Garden said...

Kim, such a pretty table. The yellow and blue are so lovely together. Thanks for your comments. I lost my mother 4 years ago. I never get used to it. I love using her silver, I always feel so close to her. I am fortunate to have many crochet pieces my grandmother made.

BluBabesCreate said...

Loved the real berries! Such a nice effect. Come check out my Tintin tablescape.

Sandra said...

The napkin treatment is very nice I like that it looks good standing or laying down. Great job and thanks for visiting my blog.

Marigene said...

Beautiful table...love the napkin rings, I thought they were silver until I read that they are shells.

Jacqueline said...

Kim the table is lovely and has so many layers! It doesn't look that easy to put together. Love your touches with the napkins. A little natural berry just makes them pop. Your green goblets are beautiful too.

Victoria Mische said...

I like the printed table cloth you had on your table as well as the berries you put on the napkin. Lovely!

If you have time, u can visit one of my bookmarked cheap tablecloths store I found recently - yourchaircovers.com and let me know what you think.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin