Search This Blog

Friday, December 16, 2011

Blueberry Muffin

                       Last Tuesday, was our last day to our Catechism class at church. I brought blueberry muffins, chips, cookies and juices for my class. After we pray the rosary I told them we are going to the kitchen and eat. They were so excited and there in the kitchen we have a good time. Hubby is the one who bake the blueberry muffins. It was from the packed so much easy when I am not into baking. ^_^


           
                                                      Linking to FOOD FRIDAY





5 comments:

Shannon@Cozy Home Scenes said...

Kim, thanks very much for visiting my blog. I hope you will visit again! Your hubby's blueberry muffins look delicious. I love any kind of muffin, especially blueberry.---- Shannon

kim said...

WOW! i love blueberry muffins, manang!

you may want to check THIS out..

maiylah said...

yummmm, one of my fave! looks so tempting!

thanks so much for sharing over at Food Friday, Manang Kim

Dhemz said...

wow, kadaghan man kau sa imo g da diay teKim...kalami ani da!

Unknown said...

Yumm!! I can't bake either so I buy my fix from Au Bon Pain near our place.


Rizza (beingwell)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin