Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Crystal Singing Bowls

Could anyone imagine that there is such a thing Crystal Singing Bowls? I have not heard nor seen this before but now through there website we could find different sizes of Crystal Singing Bowls. Some even are quartz, some are frosted and in different sizes.  My first question was what kind of sound that comes out from this bowl. I read at there website that the sound is pure and relaxing. It is excellent for meditation and healing.  It came from the finest quarts and heated to 4000 degrees to make a bowl. I find this bowl very intriguing and my sister in law who do meditation told me she wants to have one. I love to hear it too so I encourage her to get one. There is no harm in trying. 



No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin