Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2011

English Tea


When was the first time that you like tea? I knew tea when I was very young. However, growing up I have not seen my mother and father drink tea at home.  Instead, they drink coffee or water. So growing up tea is not our favorite drink to us. After college, I worked at a Chinese owned company and there I found out how important tea for us.  One time my boss asked us if we like tea because they just bought one that she find very healthful. Without batting an eyelash, I get one cup then one-cup lead to more cups. That was the beginning that I was already into tea. I searched the internet for a good tea and even wanted to make my own tea but I also am doubtful for the fact that it might not be good for me. I know for sure that we have to be careful in making our own tea.
Then this morning I read an email from my cousin in UK. She told me that Christmas holiday is fast approaching and asked me if I still have my sweet tooth. I emailed her back right away I knew what she is up to she is going to send me again my favorite Christmas candy and Christmas crackers that comes from English Tea Store.  She send back another email and she told me that I have what I want this Christmas and I am very happy. I cannot wait to get hold of this beautiful stuff from English Tea Store.



2 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Yes, tea is a healthful drink that has so many benefits to our bodies. Regular tea drinking can improve our health conditions. You probably can't wait to receive the bonanza sent to you by your cousin. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

kimmy said...

i love tea, manang! i love it hot and i love it cold, hehe.. left you a KI$$, manang! hope i get one back, thanks!

by the way, do you mind checking out on The FIL-AM?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin