Search This Blog

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Texas is still weird

Thanks to Lemuel Craft


Texas is a weird place – I know because I grew up there! I move away as soon as I was able when I got older just for a change and wouldn’t you know it if my company didn’t transfer me back here just a few months ago. I live in Dallas now, not outside of Austin and things are really different but this place still hasn’t lost its lust for life. The people here are really BIG and they know how to work it so I say more power to them! I finally got my new house all fixed up right and I’ve been working on the little stuff like the Texaselectricityproviders.Com/ electricity package and getting a security alarm installed. I’m thinking of finally getting a dog since I’ve got so much more room here and I guess we’ll see what happens in terms of whether or not my boyfriend’s going to move down, too! All I know is that Texas isn’t as bad as I had made it out to be and I think I’m gonna be happy here.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin