Search This Blog

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Debunking a myth

As we all knew one of the states that suffered so much of economic crunch is California. And my relatives over there are experiencing lay offs here and there. They told me that for the first time since they live here in the US it's the first time that they were get laid off. And they are kind of fearing the worst is not yet to come. The other day I called to my cousin and some of my relatives are thinking of moving out of California and may go to another state. One of my cousin told me that he is thinking of going to a Sacramento bankruptcy attorney because he himself don't really know what to do and how to do it. I told him it is better to go to an attorney because they knew what's the deal since it's their job and not to listen to a folklores ^_^. 

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin