Search This Blog

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Huge pumpkin

I went to our local  greenhouse the other day to look for mums. Mums are all over in different colors and it's cheap now. I went at the back and found this huge pumpkin. The greenhouse owner had a contest to who guess the correct weight on the pumpkin. Of course, I joined in and I wrote in my paper 650 lbs. I hope I win because the winner will take $50 gift card.


One of the pumpkin patches that we visited.
 
                                                Linked this post to PHOTO HUNT

6 comments:

The Single Nester said...

I love me a good pumpkin but this is ginormous!

Marta said...

Good luck - I hope you win. that is one huge pumpkin.

Karen said...

It is such a big pumpkin, it's scary! great take on the theme =)

Noel Morata said...

aloha,

thats a nice take on the orange theme. those are huge, love the new heading/banner

The Social Frog said...

I love these shots!

kimmy said...

wow! that's HHUUUGE! by the way, I hope you win!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin