Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lunch with friends.

Last Saturday was my friends 40th birthday. I asked her if she likes to spend her birthday with a bunch of girlfriends but she choose to have one or two girlfriends only. So there are only three of us at the mall and we ate at Rainforest restaurant. It was my first time to be there. My step granddaughter works there and at the end of our date she gave us 50% off that was so cool, my friend only paid for $38.00++ only. After we are done eating we roamed around the mall just enough to burn out the calories. Here's what we ate.
                                                  That's our appetizer that is really good.

                                     This is what I ordered a pasta with shrimps and white sauce

                                              The birthday celebrant ordered this one

                                                       Here we are!! Just the three of us!

1 comment:

tinyskillet said...

That appatizer is huge! Sounds like a nice time!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin