Search This Blog

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Bacon and Peas Salad

I love peas and so is bacon. So when I found this recipe online I told to  myself why not make it a try so I did. It turn out really good and is one of my favorite side dis.

                                     
Ingredients:
4 slices of bacon
water for boiling
1 (16 ounces) frozen peas
chopped onion
ranch dressing
Shredded Cheddar cheese

Procedure:
1. Fry the bacon until brown. Drain, slice and crumble.
2. Boil the water in a pot. Boil the peas for a minute, until tender then drain. Transfer the peas to a ice cold water. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, toss together bacon, peas, onion, ranch dressing and cheddar cheese. Refrigerate then serve.

                                            Linking to Food Friday, Food Trip Friday,



1 comment:

maiylah said...

Fast and easy...and with bacon and cheese, too! Yummmm!

thanks so much for sharing and linking over at Food Friday, Manang Kim
enjoy the rest of the week!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin