Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

$300 worth Brand New COACH satchel bag contest

     $300 Worth Brand New COACH Satchel Bag Contest

I have known Umma few years ago and she is a doting wife and mom to her family. Her blog Mom Conversations is holding her first ever contest and I was invited to join in which I do appreciated it so much. Aside that it's her first contest she will be having her 6th-year wedding anniversary on July 28 and this is her one way of celebrating. I am very much eager to join this contest and hope to own this brand new $300 worth of Coach Satchel bag. She even thought of holding this kind of contest/giveaway every month should this be a huge success. Don't you think that would be more fun?!

I'm asking my other blogger friends to join this contest & have fun! Just visit her site to get for more details. This contest is open starting today until the 28th of July.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin